Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Two Webpages I Find Interesting

There are many different pages throughout the web that I've come across, but two of them keep me coming back due to constantly having content that is fresh and interesting.

  1. Cracked - Cracked can be rather offensive so please don't bother clicking on it if you don't like cuss words. With that disclaimer out of the way, I think that Cracked has some of the best insights on culture that you can find. The articles are well researched and witty, making for an entertaining as well as informative read.
  2. The Scale of the Universe - Have you ever wondered about the scale of things? The Sun is really big and an ant is really small, right? Well the Scale of the Universe puts all sorts of different items into perspective. The page defaults to approximately the scale of a human being as that's what we can relate to best. You can use the scroll wheel on your mouse or on the side of the frame to then scale all the way down to particles or all the way up to whole universes. I find it very interesting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Conroy
    I agree, Amazon is one of the best.
    I liked how you separate the topics, well organized and good letter size.

    ReplyDelete